Is that A Mirror?

So, I found week 1 quite interesting and fun.  I got to make my first blog and add to the course wiki.  I have to admit that until now I thought blogs were just for 'pretentious yuppie snobs' but now I think I can see how they can be used for things other than just rambling on about oneself.  Ok, back on topic, I learned a lot about myself and learning styles in general this week.  I found that some parts of my learning style were exactly how I thought they would be but others certainly were not. Then after getting involved and reading a bit more about e-learning on various websites like Wikipedia I began to get excited about the potential of technology within our classrooms.

I am looking forward to the weeks ahead in this course and have found the start not as daunting as first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment